Bi-Part Slide Coolroom and Freezer Door Opener Model SBD-03
Belt drive door mechanism suitable for bi-part sliding coolroom doors.
Specification For Bi-Part Slide Coolroom And Freezer Door Opener
Application: Belt drive Door Mechanism suitable for bi-part sliding coolroom doors.
NB: Doors and door tracks must not be damaged in any way and be in perfect working order, with NO binding of door or door track components or ice build up allowable for Robot door drive mechanism to function.
Door must easily roll in tracks when operated manually without Robot Drive attached. With Robot Drive in operation, doors are NOT to be run into door stoppers at the end of door travel. When doors are sealed, a 15mm gap between door and stoppers must be present. If not, continual strain on drive belt will cause it to snap.
Motor:Single phase 240V 3A 250Watt with thermal overload and auto reset.
Belt:H100 toothed timing belt.
Motor is driven through a self lubricating (reduction) gear box at a speed of 200mm/sec (20:1 ratio gear box). Self lubricating nylon guide blocks are used to ensure smooth and quiet travel and are enclosed in an anodised aluminium channel.
All aluminium and galvanised steel construction together with a fibreglass drive unit cover for corrosion resistance.
Automatic reverse is built in so the door reverses instantly upon hitting an obstruction when closing. This is potentiometer controlled for more or less pressure.
Door release arm has "quick release" manual override in case of power failure.
The SBD-03 comes complete with Robot Auto Drive mechanism, electronic control module, mounting brackets, door release arm and pedestrian push buttons [2 off].Low voltage junction box with Normally Open connection on drive channel ready to accept push button/pull cord wiring.
The SBD-03 can operate in a constant temperature from -30°C to +50°C. If below zero degree operation required, please consult with Robot Electronics
Some Optional extras include:-
- Auto closing, timer activated closing after selected time (3 sec - 15 min).
- Pull cord switch operation.
- Remote control operation.
- Microwave motion sensors for opening door or for protection to prevent door from closing when sensors are activated.
- Photo Electric Beams across doorway to prevent door from closing if an obstruction is in the doorway.
- Induction floor loop operation to open door, set up with auto close timer to close door.
- Multiple channel remote controls to operate up to 12 doors individually from one handset.